Gulet Fortuna is 33 meters long yacht with excellent sailing performances. Her sails are functional and her crew are professional sailors who will provide you with smooth sailing with no sound of engine. You can always give them a hand in their performances or just relax and enjoy.
Prices per week in EURO:
OBLIGATORY ADDITIONAL COSTS:
- Port fees
|Lenght over all
||Volvo penta 2 x 306 hp
|Boat is situated at base
- half board (breakfast+lunch): 270 Eur per person per week.
- full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 370 Eur per person per week.
- Drinks/beverages are not included in food option and must be taken at the yacht bar.
- Drinks/beverages taken from the yacht bar and paid according to consummation.
- All inclusive domestic package-includes Croatian wines, beers, spirits, soft drinks, natural and mineral water, coffee, tea, juices - 170 Eur per person per week
- All inclusive domestic non alcoholic package - 90 Eur per person per week
- If all inclusive option is taken, please note it includes quality wines from standard boat bar offer, specially ordered wines are extra cost; foreign alcoholic drinks (like vodka, whiskey, wines, gin, champagnes etc.) are extra cost, if consumed.
- Drinks and beverages completely supplied by guests - corkage fee: 600 Eur per week.
FOOD DISCOUNT FOR CHILDREN:
- children from 0-2 years free of charge
- children from 2-10 years 50% discount
- children from 10-12 years 30% discount
Port fees are to be paid on spot in each port (in cash), according to actual costs in ports. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call. It is not obligatory for the gulet to be in the port each night, the gulet can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees.
ACCOMMODATION PRICE INCLUDES:
week accommodation on yacht, Croatian VAT, 4 crew members, fuel for 4 hrs of navigation daily, towels and bed linen, fuel for daily work of generators, boat insurance.
ACCOMMODATION PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
food, drinks and beverages, more than 4 hours of navigation per day (each extra hour 50 Eur), ports and marinas fees, one way cruise Split Dubrovnik 1.000 Eur, double delivery fee 1800 Eur, visiting Dubrovnik on mid Adriatic route 1200 Eur, land transfers, tickets to National Parks, Gratuities/tips for the crew, water sports activities.
Gulet Fortuna is 33 meters long yacht with excellent sailing performances.
Her sails are functional and her crew are professional sailors who will provide you with smooth sailing with no sound of engine. You can always give them a hand in their performances or just relax and enjoy.
Gulet Fortuna has been completely refitted and improved for the season 2014. in order to provide higher standard of accommodation.
She can comfortably accommodate up to 14 guests in 7 cabins:
4 double bed cabins
3 twin bed cabins
Each cabin is air conditioned (running 24/h day) and with en suite bathroom and sound system. All the cabins are bellow deck and, unlike the other yachts, Fortuna has wide and spacious corridor.
The indoor salon is large and elegant with white furnishing, consisting of 2 couches with dining tables. Large panoramic windows provide much of a daylight.
Being a large yacht, her decks provide plenty of space for outdoor living.
Bow area is reserved for sun bathing mattresses and cushioned bench with 2 cocktail tables, while on the stern deck, there is U shaped large couch with dining table. This area is shaded and perfect to enjoy outstanding meals.
Gulet Fortuna has 4 professional crew members: Captain, chef, hostess, deckhand. They are all very attentive and discrete, but always at your service.
- Tender with 80 HP engine
- Water ski
- Ringo riding
- Canoe for 2
- Snorkeling equipment
Photo galery http://www.vodiceonline.com/albums/00754-gulet-fortuna.html
- 50% ADVANCE payment - upon reservation.
- 50% BALANCE payment - 5 weeks before charter period.
CHECK-IN: SATURDAY - 17:00h
CHECK-OUT: SATURDAY - 09:00h
send inquiry on firstname.lastname@example.org