Gulet "Babac" is smallest gulet, sleeping up to 8 guets in 4 double cabins, ideal for small groups wishing to take sailing vacations in Croatia and the Dalmatian Coast. She has just been recently renovated (2012) and apart from replacing much of her old equipement, they have added some important new extras, such as an awning over the stern dining area and a solar panels over the cockpit, which allows the air-conditioning to be used outside the ports.
Prices per week in EURO:
OBLIGATORY ADDITIONAL COSTS:
- Port fees
|Lenght over all
||Perkins 180 hp
|Boat is situated at base
- half board (breakfast+lunch): 270 Eur per person per week.
- full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 370 Eur per person per week.
- Drinks/beverages are not included in food option and must be taken at the yacht bar.
- Drinks/beverages taken from the yacht bar and paid according to consummation.
- All inclusive domestic package-includes Croatian wines, beers, spirits, soft drinks, natural and mineral water, coffee, tea, juices - 140 Eur per person per week
- All inclusive domestic non alcoholic package - 80 Eur per person per week
- If all inclusive option is taken, please note it includes quality wines from standard boat bar offer, specially ordered wines are extra cost; foreign alcoholic drinks (like vodka, whiskey, wines, gin, champagnes etc.) are extra cost, if consumed.
- Drinks and beverages completely supplied by guests - corkage fee: 600 Eur per week.
FOOD DISCOUNT FOR CHILDREN:
- children from 0-2 years free of charge
- children from 2-10 years 50% discount
- children from 10-12 years 30% discount
Port fees are to be paid on spot in each port (in cash), according to actual costs in ports. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call. It is not obligatory for the gulet to be in the port each night, the gulet can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees.
ACCOMMODATION PRICE INCLUDES:
Skipper & crew, personal injury insurance for all guests (while on board the boat), water & electricity, bed linen, towels, fuel for 4 hours cruising a day, air-conditioning for 4 hours per day (only per hour after that, thanks to the newly fitted solar panels), and use of all onboard equipment (except water skis).
ACCOMMODATION PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
Harbour fees & tourist taxes (estimated at for the week combined if you stay in a port every night, cheaper if you anchor outside the ports on some nights), fuel supplement if you embark or disembark in any port other than the boat's home port of Split (see below for price), cocktails & drinks from the bar (if you don't choose the all-inclusive drinks offer. Bar prices are available on request), National Park entrance fees, and water skiing (see below for price).
Gulet Babac is 18,5 meters long yacht with excellent sailing performances.
Her sails are functional and her crew are professional sailors who will provide you with smooth sailing with no sound of engine. You can always give them a hand in their performances or just relax and enjoy.
Gulet Babac has been completely refitted and improved for the season 2015. in order to provide higher standard of accommodation.
She can comfortably accommodate up to 8 guests in 4 cabins:
4 double bed cabins
Each cabin is air conditioned. The indoor salon is large.
Being a large yacht, her decks provide plenty of space for outdoor living.
Bow area is reserved for sun bathing mattresses and cushioned bench with 2 cocktail tables, while on the stern deck, there is U shaped large couch with dining table. This area is shaded and perfect to enjoy outstanding meals.
Gulet Babac has 3 professional crew members: Captain, chef, deckhand. They are all very attentive and discrete, but always at your service.
- Tender with 40 HP engine
- Water ski
- Canoe for 2
- Snorkeling equipment
- 50% ADVANCE payment - upon reservation.
- 50% BALANCE payment - 5 weeks before charter period.
CHECK-IN: SATURDAY - 17:00h
CHECK-OUT: SATURDAY - 09:00h
send inquiry on email@example.com